Complaint Review: Tyler Leigh Southern

• Reported By: Benny Beckham — San Diego California
Tyler Leigh Southern
5040 Comanche Dr Apt 28 La Mesa, California USA

Tyler Leigh Southern Stay away from this desperate thief!! La Mesa California

*Author of original report: This is the author of the original report and I have a very important update regarding this matter

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are sick Ankur

This lowlife thief claims that he is an underwriter for American Express and can get you high limit credit cards.  It is all a scam and a fraud.  He connned a Chicago dentist named Thomas Faucher out of thousands of dollars and many others out of their funds for no reason.

He is also believed to be involved in a child prostitution ring bringing innocent Russian children to the US with his partner Lawrence "Lorenzo" Valentine.  They are both drug dealing scumbags who have no remorse for their horrible actions and the human beings they victimize.  Unbelievable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tyler-Leigh-Southern/La-Mesa-California-91941/Tyler-Leigh-Southern-Stay-away-from-this-desperate-thief-La-Mesa-California-1085373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tyler Leigh Southern

AUTHOR: RUSSIAN310 - ()

I am the author of the original RipOffReport and wish to clarify this matter regarding Ankur Parikh.

He has never defrauded me or charged me for a "loan modification".

I never gave him any money and he has never even worked in the real estate industry.

There is absolutely no basis in fact or reality that he is "addicted to cocaine".

These were all malicious lies made up to put him in a bad light.

There is no record at all of any of this which can be instantly verified.

I promise to pay him back all of his money and rectify the pure hell that I have caused him since 2010.

I formally now apologize to Ankur for this entire mess and I am truly sorry about this matter.

AUTHOR: shoresky28 - ()

I am the writer of the above RipOffRreport.  A family member of mine who was angry with Tyler and attempting to get him to repay funds posted the above report about him.  There is no basis in fact that Tyler has ever been involved in a child prostitution ring.  This was made up to put Tyler in a bad light.

There is no basis in fact that Tyler Southern is homeless or sleeps in motels.  That was made up to ruin Tyler's reputation by my family member.  I am working with Tyler and his attorney to make this situation whole and I am requesting members of this site respect that until we reach a resolution.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are sick Ankur

AUTHOR: TSOUTHERN1 - ()

Russian children?

Ankur I am Russian and Irish thats my ethnicity but you have to be one of the sickest people I have ever encountered in my life. I have never been involved in a criminal organization. Ankur provide evidence of this - please. One shred of evidence. Your angry because you threatened me 1000s of times, posted my phone number online and I wont speak to your desperate thirsty a*s any further because you spread lies. Ankur, our attorney is involved in getting YOU IN TROUBLE for posting my information online.

Ankur is too broke to file a lawsuit against me, doesnt have the $5000 necessary to do so. Anyways I don`t owe him any money he is a liar. Please provide evidence of anything you claim Ankur or stop posting 15 multiple reports you idiot.