Complaint Review: TypeServe WebSolutions Group

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: jbgeorgia — atlanta Georgia
TypeServe WebSolutions Group
5580 Innovation Dr Dublin, Ohio USA

TypeServe WebSolutions Group Kumar Rachuri kumar stole from me and my business Dublin Ohio

*Consumer Comment: This complaint is completely false.

I was in contract to receive marketing services from TypeServe that were not provided to me.  When I complained, Kumar Rachuri and his company committed theft by hacking in to my website and pulling down content I had already paid for.  They then changed the password and login information, so I could not access my own site!  It took the  threat of litigation and criminal charges to get Kumar and TypeServe to restore access.

Whatever you do, DO NOT do business with TypeServe WebSolutions Group or Kumar Rachuri.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TypeServe-WebSolutions-Group/Dublin-Ohio-43016/TypeServe-WebSolutions-Group-Kumar-Rachuri-kumar-stole-from-me-and-my-business-Dublin-Ohi-1098612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TypeServe WebSolutions Group

This complaint is completely false.

AUTHOR: laveckh - ()

I used Typeserve Web solutions Group for my own project and needless to say they did an excellent job. Kumar Rachuri and and most of his staff did an awesome job. They answered any questions I had and addressed Andy concers. Kumar was personally available anytime that I needed to discuss my account. There were a couple of issues with an employee Nikki though. She was very sarcastic and kind of full of herself. Other than thus little speed bump I was given exactly what I asked for and in a timely manner.