Complaint Review: U-Hall

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Krakow — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
1015-25 S 12th St Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania USA

U-Hall store manager never return my calls when they made a mistake in my account Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

U-hall made a mistake on my monthly storage rental bill. I phoned the property but was told that "they indeed overcharge me but they cannot reimburse it without the permission of the manager". I actually called three times and got the same message and the manager was consistnatly not available (despite the time I reached them). They took my phone number and said that the manager will return my call but the manager never did. I complain to 1800 UHALL  custer service and was told the same story - took my number and promise to call me back but they never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Hall/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19147-/U-Hall-store-manager-never-return-my-calls-when-they-made-a-mistake-in-my-account-Philade-1159302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Hall