• Report: #1119597

u haul
383 Coventry rd Ottawa, Ontario Canada

u haul u haul stole my money!! what a scam Ottawa Ontario Canada

*UPDATE Employee: U-Haul Cares

I rented a trick from uhaul and they charged me an extra $187 for nothing. So here is my uhaul experience. I rent a truck they try and give me one with a broken tail light. Probably so they can charge me for it on return. So I ask for a new oneSo they hand me keys to a new one and say this one is good to go, I start it up is on a quarter tank. So I inform the guy I'm not paying foot a full tank on returning it. He signs my paper work and informs the last at the front desk that it was given to me on a quarter tank. I return it with a this tank because I'm a nice guy. The person I hand off the vehicle to say I'm good and won't be charged for the gas. The next day I'm charged not only for the gas but for the rental of another vehicle!! Lol. It's been two weeks I've talked to four people from uhaul and they all flat out refuse to give me the $187 extra they've charged me. I've been told a manager will contact me but in two weeks no one had tried to call me. If this is not bad enough everyone I talk to has meet me with hostility On the phone. Talk about insult to injury.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/u-haul/Ottawa-Ontario/u-haul-u-haul-stole-my-money-what-a-scam-Ottawa-Ontario-Canada-1119597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on u haul

U-Haul Cares

AUTHOR: Maria p. - ()

My name is Maria Palmisano and I am with U-Haul International. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your U-Haul transaction. I would like the opportunity to research your concerns further to find out who your concerns have been assigned to for resolution. Please provide me with your name or the name of the lessee listed on the rental agreement if not yours. I’ll also need to know the date of your rental and the address of the U-Haul location you rented from along with your contract number if available. You can send the information to me at maria_palmisano@uhaul.com. It is only from communication with our customers that we realize what programs are working and what areas need attention. Thank you and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC