legend

• Reported By: mindbender1966 — killeen Texas United States of America
u-haul
102 E Veterans Memorial Blvd killeen, Texas United States of America

u-haul Returning money U-haul unlawfully took from my account killeen, Texas

On January u-Haul experienced a computer glitch which aloud their accounting billing system to charge my banking account 16 timesforthe rental of a truck. They wiped out my account on payday. I had just moved into a new homeand rent was due as well as my rental deposit. I contacted customerservice andthe u-haul office whereI rented the truck. Here I sit 10 days later broke, two over drafts, and a maxed out credit card. After haven called them each day the best I have gottenfrom U-haulwas the check is in the mail. I am a soldier and have moved numerious times. In the process I have used many different moving companies over the yearswith little to no problems. In this caseu-haul has made me feel insignificant, helpless and at the mercy of a big corporate company. I can't tell you that any of the other companies are any better but I can ensure you that with regards to u-haulmy experience is that u-haulhas no loyalty to its customers other thena source of revenue. Even if they knowingly steal your money dont expect any sympathy or urgency from this corpation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/u-haul/killeen-Texas-76541/u-haul-Returning-money-U-haul-unlawfully-took-from-my-account-killeen-Texas-681056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on u-haul