Complaint Review: U Haul

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Leshonna B — Sacramento California United States of America
U Haul
East Sacramento Sacramento, California United States of America

U Haul Uhaul Regional Office The company took 207.00 off my card for a tire that went on flat that I was covered for because I had insurance on the truck that I rented I been calling a woman named Charlotte for three day Sacramento, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Little light on details

I rented a Truck from U haul on May 7 2012 when returning the truck the tire causght a flat. I called road side assistance they told me i was covered under the insurance and not be held responsible. on May 15 2012 u haul Charged my visa card 207.00 I knew this charge was made as a mistake. I called the Regional office to speak to a woman name Charlotte who placed the charge on my card. for three days my call was not returned and was told no one else in the office can help me. I should have not been charged this 207.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Haul/Sacramento-California-/U-Haul-Uhaul-Regional-Office-The-company-took-20700-off-my-card-for-a-tire-that-went-on-f-884610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U Haul

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Little light on details

AUTHOR: Chad - (USA)

You didn't include a lot of rather important details, like if you were doing a one way rental, your origin/destination, your mileage, what size truck, etc. $207.00 could easily have just been your rental amount with their insurance.