Complaint Review: u s body in garland tx

• Submitted: Sat, January 25, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jaycortex — Garland tx Texas
u s body in garland tx
3014 Benton dr garland tx Garland , Select State/Province USA

u s body in garland tx HAROLDO Cordova ARRIAZA Aka Walter Salvage dealer us body shop3014 Benton dr garland texas  Us body shop insurance scammer Crook don't give him your money Thieve Garland Texas

Ljim583 wrote:Can you forward me whAt I wrote please on the description

Well to start of I want to warn people and all to stay away from this guy He's scammed many insurance company's with his body shop names us body shop ..he tell the insurance co.itsa big amoun t then turn around and semi fix them and pocket all the money ..
He also tell the customers give me a small deposit and ill have it next week Which then turns into months of horror ,then ask you for more money Until finally the customer gives up and says I'm picking my car up I'm in happy .,and ends up as a nightmare ..
This guy owner and salvage dealer of us body shop doesn't care bout his reputation or his ways of doing legitimate business
He also has Nigerians and African wire money from other country to his us account to buy and sell cars wrecked with no air bags and to purchase as drug money and ship back in cars as collateral ,he will steal the the inspection sticker of your car and tell you I'm not responsible for that at all . [continued below]....
......

He also years ago in his country would steal car from his country of origin And steal the cars here in the u,s. and ship it to his country and swap the vins And get original titles in his country but was working with his government I'm a worker that got fed up and I would see unhappy mad furious customers all the time and it was terrible too work for someone like this I even saw him Harras single moms and take their money and tell them ill take you too lunch don't worry I'll pay you bk..

Beware of this guy, I as a work was not paid for a whole month And I see him taking the customers money and he couldn't pay me So I always wondered why he could never pay me on time He's son would come over and Harras the mad customers and tell them to get out of the business or else their dead

HAROLDO Cordova ARRIAZA

Salvage dealer 214 881 1613
Dealer number
057251839
51839

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/u-s-body-in-garland-tx-/Garland-Select-StateProvince-75041/u-s-body-in-garland-tx-HAROLDO-Cordova-ARRIAZA-Aka-Walter-Salvage-dealer-us-body-shop3014-1118446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on u s body in garland tx