Complaint Review: U S Legal Services

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: janice — Oakland California
U S Legal Services
1025, Connecticut Ave NW #1000 Washington DC 20036, California USA

U S Legal Services John Bowe, Sgt Gary Ness They are harassing me about a bill that was already paid on time. Keep telling me they are going to issue a arrest warrant, and come to my job and get me. Kepp asking me what do I want to do? I told them nothing, the bill is paid and I sent them proof of it. District of Columbia Washington D C

I started recieving telephone calls at work, and on my cell phone. The people calling does not speak good english, so it was hard to tell what they were saying. They said I owed for a bill that has already been paid. I sent them proof of payment, and they still kept calling saying I would be arrested. I spoke with a supervisor of the company I supposedly owed, and they said they are a scam, she said they do in house collections and do not use an outside agency. This is very disturbing, and they should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Legal-Services/Washington-DC-20036-California-20036/U-S-Legal-Services-John-Bowe-Sgt-Gary-Ness-They-are-harassing-me-about-a-bill-that-was-a-1073547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Legal Services