Complaint Review: uBuy Storehouse

• Reported By: Julian — Eagan Minnesota
uBuy Storehouse
Internet USA

uBuy Storehouse 2180 GONE, Internet FRAUD Internet

On May 22 I finally found the motorcycle I had been looking for and it came at a great price. The only problem was that I had to use this escrow service because the bike was in a different state. John Wagner contacted me and told me all about this full proof process in which they use to scam, from what it sounds like, a lot of people. I was to put in a moneygram order to a Mike Leeper out of Dallas Texas for 2180.

I ended up paying the 2180 even though I thought it seemed fishy.. After waiting 14 days for the bike to arrive and trying to send numerous emails to uBuy Storehouse I recieved nothing. Finally on June 4th the site actually seemed to disappear over a matter of hours and as it turns out, this company was one huge scam.

I am sure many other people are having similar issues and any information on the people that did this would be appreciated. I have already reported this to the authorities and hopefully they get whats coming to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uBuy-Storehouse/internet/uBuy-Storehouse-2180-GONE-Internet-FRAUD-Internetnbsp-1057969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uBuy Storehouse