Complaint Review: uTouchPOS.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Allan — Parksville British Columbia
uTouchPOS.com

uTouchPOS.com Support@uTouchPOS.com I purchased the advertised complete POS system for $599.00 plus a Bar code scanner from these guys. and the total came to $784.07. After waiting a week and 1/2 It came by post in one heavy box. I open Internet

*Consumer Comment: Hopefully a helpful comment

and the total came to $784.07.

After waiting a week and 1/2 It came by post in one heavy box.

I opened it up and found an old dirty DHS Dell  with a old NEC Accusync LCD Monitor.

I was really surprised with the dirty condition of the computer(Dirty hand prints and dust all over it) and  the monitor (Which I thought was to be a touch screen).

I set it up and made all the connections and when I turned it on... all the monitor would say is no signal.
I was upset and sent them a E-mail about the fact it wasn't a tough screen which I thought it was and the dirty condition of this old crappy system.(it was not refurbished at  all).
They E-Mailed back that I had ordered the LCD Model which was a surprise to me.

I told them how disappointed I was with this purchase and I wanted my money back even if I paid the return shipping.

They did not answer me back and after I E-mailed them again to tell them at least send me a monitor that works and what about the customer display you show on the ad??

I received  a cash box,  printer and the bar code reader over the next week  which seem to be new but of poor quality. The whole system is not worth three hundred dollars at the most.  I now have an old dell computer with an old NEC monitor that does not work. They won't answer their phone or return my E-mails.
These guys are a scam.

Its obvious  I will not get any satisfaction from these guys but I would like to save someone from these rip off  guys.

Also the uTouch software is a real joke,You can find a lot better software on opensource.

These guys are a total ripoff don't get sucked in by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uTouchPOScom/internet/uTouchPOScom-SupportuTouchPOScom-I-purchased-the-advertised-complete-POS-system-for-59-1037629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uTouchPOS.com

Hopefully a helpful comment

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

I have had a personal experience with uTouch, and know other customers who have as well.  From my experience, this is not the way they treat customers.  And their POS software works fine in the cases I'm familiar with.  I will see if I can forward your complaint to the right people there and help get your issue resolved, or at least ask that someone in their service area get back to you.