Complaint Review: UAC auto services

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: hey, you again — robbinsdale Minnesota
UAC auto services
7501 Brooklyn Blvd brooklyn park, Select State/Province USA

UAC auto services Wow thanks for not fixing my car auto repair service brooklyn park minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

I took my car there a long time ago and I have put off writing off this review. First of all, when I first got there everyone of the staff members where in the garage drinking beer! Im was like how I'm looking around like I know they have cars to fix because the garage was filled with car hop cars. By the way, that is the only reason I took my car there because I bought my car from car hop and this is the place I needed to go for my warranty. This short white male with dark hair (i cant rememer his name had the worst attitude until he realized I was there with my boyfriend than his attitude changed. I TOLD HIM what was wrong with my car because another machanic had let me know what was wrong with it. He quoted my one price, than when he found out I was covered through carhop added like and extra 200 dollars to the price. I think he took advantage of the fact that my car was covered under car hop, fixed EVERYTHING but the problem. As a result I almost died on a highway. So yeah avoid them. I will be copying and pasting this review on other sites as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UAC-auto-services/brooklyn-park-Select-StateProvince-55443/UAC-auto-services-Wow-thanks-for-not-fixing-my-car-auto-repair-service-brooklyn-park-minn-1097282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UAC auto services

We would like to help

AUTHOR: CarHop Auto Sales and Financing - ()

We would like to help resolve your concerns.  If we knew more about your situation and got additional feedback, we could address your concerns and work to improve your experience.  You can reach us at talk2us@carhop.com.