Complaint Review: UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: Latisha — atlanta Georgia USA
UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation
2400 Park Lake Pkwy Smyrna, Georgia United States of America

UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation Priority Motorsports UACC, was very rude and angry company, they will call a day before payment is due and tell you payment needs to be in the office by 5pm, they never gave you a grace period, mr.miller was very rude Smyrna, Georgia

on november 11/09/2006 i purchased a car from Priority Automotive Group in Smyrna Ga. after 5days, a unknown light came on and i took car back to deal to identify what was the light, the kept the car for 3days, everyday i went back to see what the status of the car,  they had not identify the problem. Then several days later my car was pick up by me and i was told that it need to be flush. Then january 24, 2007 i had full service oil change because oil light was coming on took back to dealer, they would not help and i paid $25.99, February of 2007 3months to the day i purchase the car, the car would not moved. I had the car transported to Japaneses Auto Repair in Fayetteville Ga, to check the status of the car, because he specialize in Honda, I was informed that my car need a transmission March 06, 2007  for $2208.20 my car was  completed 1month later, and Priority Automotive would not assist me at all, would not speak to me. I refuse to make payments until i had a run vehicle.

Then in April 9, 2009 My vehicle went out on me again, and took car to Good Year, they gave me a estimate of $685 for Oxygen Sensor and Catalytic Converter installed. September 10, 2007 I paid to have Autonatior replace in the car for $350. Then October 19, 2007 car would not start, took in to Big 10 Tires in sandy Spring the battery need to be replace and i  paid $128.09. November 2007 I paid UNITED AUTO CREDIT Corporation 4 months of car payment in advanced. Then in January 2, 2008 Car stop running and the car need another transmission. This dealership would not take the car back or let me trade it in for another vehicle, because i was to upside down in loan, This car dealer ship was very disrespectful, and rude, not helpful at all. This dealership is no longer in business, no new location if they moved or what. What Happen to PRIORITY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP AT 3689 ATLANTA ROAD, SMYRNA GA 30080. I decided to return the car to the finances company UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION WHO HAVE SEVERAL ADDRESS. Why should paid for a vehicle on my credit for $7500 and just put a new inquiry on my credit August of 2009. I think this debt should be clear from my credit. I think UACC knew that they were dealing with fraudulent car dealer.

3990 18191 VON KARMAN 300

1955 Lakepark Dr, 170 SMYRNA GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2009 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UACC-United-Auto-Credit-Corporation/Smyrna-Georgia-30080/UACC-United-Auto-Credit-Corporation-Priority-Motorsports-UACC-was-very-rude-and-angry-c-487527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation