Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Javier Guerra — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
UBI Payment Services
p.o box 4805 Robina town centre QLD 4230 Australia Unknown, Select State/Province United States of America

UBI Payment Services Joe Ryan They send me a letter saying i won 5,000 dollars wanted me to sign the letter and send back but before i did that i went online and checked it out and i saw it was a scam so i did not proceed, Internet

I received a letter saying i won 5,000 they needed me to sign it and return it but my mistake is i got EXCITED and i believed it so i got on line and checked it out and it came out to be a scam. Pleople i want to tell you guys i know how hard it is with this economy there is alot of people trying to just live of us and there is alot of us trying to make that easy money but you have to do your research before you regret not not doing so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services/Unknown-Select-StateProvince-/UBI-Payment-Services-Joe-Ryan-They-send-me-a-letter-saying-i-won-5000-dollars-wanted-me-t-925721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services