Complaint Review: ubiquitoustaxis.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Leslie — London Alabama
92-93 Tent Street London, E1 5DZ Nationwide United Kingdom

ubiquitoustaxis.com ubiquitoustaxis, ubi quitous taxis, Ubiquitous Taxi Advertising UK ubiquitoustaxis are the No cheater in London Area London Nationwide

Last June 7, 2013, I went to ubiquitoustaxis's office and I told them that I need to advertise my company on their Taxies. Executive manager had done all the necessary deals with me. He told me about the cost and everything I need to pay them and what and how they will help me to advertise everything that I wanted. Huh, They took from me 600 Pounds and didn't advertise my company yet at their Taxies. I have visited their office several times but no one was able to listen my problem. I think they are cheater. I have the worst experience with this agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ubiquitoustaxiscom/nationwide/ubiquitoustaxiscom-ubiquitoustaxis-ubi-quitous-taxis-Ubiquitous-Taxi-Advertising-UK-ub-1071506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ubiquitoustaxis.com