Complaint Review: Ubiquity Broadcasting

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: B_Cone — Fullerton California
Ubiquity Broadcasting
9801 Research Drive Irvine, California 92618 Irvine , California USA

Ubiquity Broadcasting SME, SME Live, Sponsor Me Inc., Hardcore clothing, A Fake company stealing money from investors that produces nothing and pretends to be Christian Irvine California

*General Comment: I am a private investigator

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

A fake company that produces nothing and stays in business from the money of investors.  It recently bought a shell company to get on the stock market and is now trying to rip off people like Snoop Dogg and WillIAm.  It is a giant empty building with a parking lot filled with family member's cars who never take the Irvine BMW dealership plates off.

Go on the website and try and figure out what Sprocket and WEAV are, and then go to all the things they claim to have patents on, it actually pretty funny!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubiquity-Broadcasting-/Irvine-California-92618/Ubiquity-Broadcasting-SME-SME-Live-Sponsor-Me-Inc-Hardcore-clothing-A-Fake-company-1090176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubiquity Broadcasting

#1 General Comment

I am a private investigator

AUTHOR: PrivateInvestigatorbrucerobertson - ()

I am a private investigator. I was hired by an investor of the company who became concerned after reading these posts.

I can only confirm that the statements in this post are untrue and the allegations are false. Only it seems that the individuals involved in writing this information hide their identity to avoid prosecution for libel and slander.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

AUTHOR: Robert M. Prestwood III - ()

I Robert M. Prestwood III California Real Estate Broker # 01027050 have never posted anything negative about anyone on the internet.  It has come to my attention somebody has posted UNTRUE statements about me and my former business partners & friends Chris Carmichael, Al Carmichael and Connie Jordan-Carmichael.  My history with Chris goes back to when we went to college together and later we went on to have 3 very successful businesses together.  I worked for Connie in 2000 and 2001 and while she is a tough/smart business women she paid me extremely well and was very generious and kind to my family.  I have nothing but good things to say about her.

ANY NEGATIVE POSTINGS ABOUT ANYONE WERE NOT FROM THIS Robert M Prestwood III

It appears someone made negative coments to defame all of us and generate litigation between us all.