Complaint Review: ubuystorehouse

• Reported By: Tommy Z28 — Circleville Ohio
ubuystorehouse
Duncan St. Jersey City, New Jersey USA

ubuystorehouse Stole 3565 dollars from handicapped man Jersey City New Jersey

I found a Polaris RZR for a really good price and inquired about the ad. I then received an email from John Wagner representing the sales dept. with ubuy storehouse. He stated that the 2008 Polaris was still for sale and was in great condition as described in the advertisement. He then emailed me instructions on how their company operated and how to pay for the item. After extensive research and finding nothing but great reviews for ubuy storehouse I decided to go ahead with my purchaseon May 19th.

So I contacted John Wagner again and told him I was left paralyzed after a really bad motorcycle accident last year and would like to purchase the Polaris RZR to get me back out in the country and have it to be my legs etc. I went to a local business puchased a moneygram for 1782 dollars, half as required by the company policy and faxed a copy of receipt to shipping dept. The next day I was contacted by ubuy storehouse and was told that due to a change in policy by the board of directors, they now require full payment. Sounded fishy but I wanted this item so bad it couldnt be a scam, maybe they had problems getting payment in the past... understandable. Like a fool I complied and sent the other half of the 3565 dollars.

Long story short the correspondence got less and less . The last email I received was from Paul Clark with ubuy storehouse trust and safety dept, stating due to technical errors I would be receiving my purchase on June 3rd. Now they wont respond to my emails and their website is down! Someone please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ubuystorehouse/Jersey-City-New-Jersey/ubuystorehouse-Stole-3565-dollars-from-handicapped-man-Jersey-City-New-Jersey-1056585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ubuystorehouse