Complaint Review: ubuystorehouse

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Vanessa — Springfield Ohio
ubuystorehouse
Internet USA

ubuystorehouse John Wagner I was shopping for a motorcycle on Oodle and I found a BMW bike that was supposed to be located in Columbus Ohio close to where I live. So when I contacted the person through email for more information they told me that it wasn't in Ohio that it was in New Jersey in to go to their website. They in fact gave me a stock number and told me that if I was interested to confirm them so they can send me an invoice (contact person was John Wagner).  Everyday since May the 25 I tried to contact them through Live chat and emails to John Wagner and I had no response. Today when I once again tried to contact them their website is gone. So this is definitely a scam company and I hope they catch them. Internet New Jersey

I was shopping for a motorcycle on Oodle and I found a BMW bike that was supposed to be located in Columbus Ohio close to where I live. So when I contacted the person through email for more information they told me that it wasn't in Ohio that it was in New Jersey and to go to their website. They in fact gave me a stock number and told me that if I was interested to confirm them so they can send me an invoice (contact person was John Wagner). After they send me the invoice I wasn't so sure, so I read through their website and I google their company and they had many good reviews.. So then I decide it to send the payment of $2180 to one of there supposed financial persons named Jorge usher in Dallas Texas. They told me that my shipping would arrived may 25 in the morning. I waited the whole day and after not receiving nothing I tried to contact them through their Live Chat and the supposed Robert K who was the operator kept denying my chat request. [continued below]....

..... Everyday since May the 25 I tried to contact them through Live chat and emails to John Wagner and I had no response. Today when I once again tried to contact them their website is gone. So this is definitely a scam company and I hope they catch them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ubuystorehouse/internet/ubuystorehouse-John-Wagner-I-was-shopping-for-a-motorcycle-on-Oodle-and-I-found-a-BMW-bik-1056380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ubuystorehouse