Complaint Review: ubuystorehouse.com

Duncan, New Jersey Internet USA

ubuystorehouse.com I was ripoff of $4,000 on a motorcycle. Internet

*General Comment: Advice

*Author of original report: ubuy storehouse ripoff of $4,000 on a motorcycle

I saw an advertisement online via craigslist of a 2008 Ducati Hypermotard for $3,685, when I click the link it redirected me ubuystorehouse.com. I was hesitant on the website that it took me about a week just doing research. I saw that a lot of people saying that it was legit and that they had done transaction without any issues. So i was feeling better on starting the process of purchasing the item thru them.

I sent the first down payment via moneyGram and it went well. I received a respond by John Wagner. We communicated back and forth fine without any issue. I got a invoice and everything seems to be legit. I than got an email saying to sent the remaining of the balance since they were getting ripoff by some buyers. I didn’t wanted to do it so it took me three days to sent him the rest of the money because I was hesitant. Second and final transaction went smooth again and I was told that I would be getting the deliver last week 6-1-2013. I waited and waited and nothing. I contact him John and someone by the name of Paul and someone else don’t recall his name. I didn’t got no respond. I checked the website today and is down. I trace the website and its hosted in Russian.

I lost $4,000 including the moneygram feed. I should of known better but with all the people saying that it’s a legit company and all the good review i trusted the company.

I hope i can take legal action agains them, and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ubuystorehousecom/internet/ubuystorehousecom-I-was-ripoff-of-4000-on-a-motorcycle-Internet-1056226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ubuystorehouse.com

#1 General Comment

Advice

AUTHOR: TheTruth411 - ()

Hi,

I am new to this website and i have read your complaint. I am somewhat familiar on fake websites due to experiences. Usually, If it takes you that long to find some reviews on the website. It is either fairly new or a bogus website. If you are going to trust reviews make sure there is more then enough to read and not just a small few you dug up because that could mean it was probably done by people who represent that website. Also, ANY website where the payment method includes Moneygram, Western Union, Or any money wiring/transferring of the sort. It is absolutely a bogus website. Once paid using those methods, The money goes directly into the scammer's hands and off goes the scammer. A legit company will NEVER use that as form of payment. It is the most unsecure and unprotected which is why only an scammer would use it. Just some advice for future references.

ubuy storehouse ripoff of $4,000 on a motorcycle

AUTHOR: Allen - ()

I sent the first down payment via moneyGram and it went well. I received a respond by John Wagner. We communicated back and forth fine without any issue via emails. I got a invoice and everything seems to be legit. I than got an email saying to sent the remaining of the balance since they were getting ripoff by some buyers. I didn’t wanted to do it so it took me three days to sent him the rest of the money because I was hesitant. Second and final transaction went smooth again and I was told that I would be getting the deliver last week 6-1-2013. I waited and waited and nothing. I contact him John and someone by the name of Paul and someone else don’t recall his name. I didn’t got no respond. I checked the website today and is down. I trace the website and its hosted in Russian.

I hope i can take legal action agains them, and get my money back.

I also did some research and all this website are link to the same scam by the same people. I checked today and they closed all pages, after i emailed them with all the following information on Friday.

ubuystorehouse.com IP address location & more: