Complaint Review: uctronics.com

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: shelby — coquitlam British Columbia
uctronics.com
Shanghai china Internet United States of America

uctronics.com Ecwholesaleprice.com I sent money to this company and they ripped me off Internet

*Consumer Comment: excuse from www.uctronics.com

*Consumer Comment: www.uctronics.com

This company is a scam. I sent them money for a rc car for my 12 year old son and they get your money and never reply to your emails again.  I finally had enough money to buy this for my son being on a disability so money is tight and to be ripped off I am devastated.  Please stay away from this company.
If you want any info please email me and I will gladly email you my email information (((ROR redacted)))

Shelby

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uctronicscom/internet/uctronicscom-Ecwholesalepricecom-I-sent-money-to-this-company-and-they-ripped-me-off-Int-1037258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uctronics.com

excuse from www.uctronics.com

AUTHOR: dzoran1 - ()

Two days from posting previous Rebuttal www.uctroncs.com contact me, sending excuse and promised to corect mistake, hope that all will be OK...

www.uctronics.com

AUTHOR: dzoran1 - ()

The first order was ok, the other does not track the goods and no one from http://www.uctronics.com/ not respond to email and phone