Complaint Review: UDA Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: IHS — Rohnert Park California
2272 Moores Mill Rd #201 Auburn, Alabama USA

UDA Technologies Construction On Lineconstructiononline.comUDA Technologies Seeling Database problem with known defect Auburn Alabama

Purchased Software from this company after 30 day eval recived no email copy of the transaction, Sales person named Holly was very polished. I recived the licencens from her and installed the program to do a real time eval before my clients Installed the application only to discover that the application would not retain the data after several entries also noted that the information that should be enterd into corespondance was incomplete or inacurate. When i called and spoke to a customer services person the gentle man on the phone mentioned that they were aware of the issue but provided no ticket number for me to refrrence  and as of this date they have not responded to my emails as to whether they are even going to attempt to resolve the matter. Ithen stated getting marketing matirial that was really strange you can be the judge for your self see the following;

Email 1 Sales-service in these emails are from me to a person named Holly

Subject: RE: Getting Started with Your ConstructionSuite Trial
From: "Holly
Date: Fri, March 28, 2014 4:30 pm
To: "'Sales-Service'" <
Options:
View Full Header |  View Printable Version  | Download this as a file | Add to Address Book  | View Message Details | View as plain text

Wonderful – thanks

International: 1.334.821.0187 Ext. 300

Ready to go Pro? Meet the World's Fastest Online Scheduling!

Check out the latest UDA news, awards and features!

From: Sales-Service [/promail/src/compose.php?send_to=
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: Getting Started with Your ConstructionSuite Trial

I wanted to say thanks for your support with the software package I'm finding that it's very easy to get a handle on and I think that I could support this and present this application for end-users so let me know how I can be of support toyou.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2014, at 9:40, "Holly  wrote:

From: Holly  [/promail/src/compose.php?send_
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:36 AM
To: 'sales-service
Subject: Getting Started with Your ConstructionSuite Trial

Hi

Thank you for your interest in ConstructionSuite - it was great speaking with you today! Here is a link to the trial download: udadownload.com/download/CS5TRIAL.exe.

We do offer a number of resources that will be helpful as you begin learning and working with ConstructionSuite:

• ConstructionSuite Demo –  A remote demonstration is the fastest and easiest way to see ConstructionSuite in action. Our next session is scheduled for Friday March 28 and you can sign up here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/258872120
  • Live Webinars – We offer 5 sessions covering different major areas of ConstructionSuite on a rotating weekly schedule. You can sign up for as many as you like, and together the series provides a comprehensive overview of ConstructionSuite.
  • Recorded Training – Archived recordings of our live webinars area available on our YouTube channel

Thanks again for your interest in ConstructionSuite. I look forward to working with you!

Email 2 after purchase on line with no reciept sent

Ready to go Pro? Meet the World's Fastest Online Scheduling!

Check out the latest UDA news, awards and features

Thank you for choosing ConstructionSuite! Below please find your license key(s) for ConstructionSuite. Please print or retain this information for your records.

ConstructionSuite License Key:

FBE47-A1375-85636-74AFE-BC3EF

As always, please let me know if I can assist you further – I’m happy to help.

Thank you!

Email 3 after Installation and discveries

From: Sales-Service
Date: April 9, 2014 at 8:34:45 PDT
Subject: Data integrity

Hello Holly, I am assuming that you did not get informed about my call to UDA last Friday

Regarding the database issue that I experienced last week. The issue is that when entering company information such as address and city and state info, it would not be retained in the database and conversely not added when generating correspondence to either clients or vendors. I spoke to a gentleman whose name I did not get but he stated their was an issue that was being worked on, my concerns around this are great as you can imagine data integrity is number one concern in my business. Having not heard back from any one or seeing a trouble ticket I am trying to figure out how to move forward as I have already lined up three large contracting  companies  for demonstrations next week. The issues of concern are as follows;

Purchasing software while know defects exist

Trouble reporting help desk ticketing

Partner support

Warranty and money back guaranty?

I am eager to get guidance on this as I like the product but these issues I would be dealing with today had this installation  been in a clients business. Please advise

Email 4 after no response from UDA Technologies

From: Sales-Service
Date: April 10, 2014 at 13:27:06 PDT
Subject: Database Integrity

Hello Holly, I was hoping I would have heard something back by now but can see that is not the case. Please refund my purchase and delete account information and send notification of both. I will review this Monday morning and take further steps at that time.

Intelli-homesolutions

Emails 5 & 6 recived after non responseviness

Subject: Meet New ConstructionOnline Messaging - Talk to Your Clients Not Nigerian Princes - Free Webinar - Wednesday, April 16, 2014
From: "UDA Technologies eNews" <enews@uda1.com>
Date: Fri, April 11, 2014 11:16 am
To: sales-service
Priority: Normal

ubject: Not Just for Treehuggers Anymore - Save 22% on New ConstructionSuite Green
From: "UDA Technologies eNews" <enews@uda1.com>
Date: Wed, April 9, 2014 9:09 am
To: sales-service@intelli-homesolutions.com
Options:

Save 22% on ConstructionSuite Green

You are receiving this message because you have subscribed to UDA Technologies eNews or have requested more information via email from UDA Technologies.

Click Here to Unsubscribe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UDA-Technologies/Auburn-Alabama-36830/UDA-Technologies-Construction-On-LineconstructiononlinecomUDA-Technologies-Seeling-Datab-1138125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UDA Technologies