Complaint Review: UEI college El Monte

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: Patrick — la puente California United States of America
UEI college El Monte
El Monte, California United States of America

UEI college El Monte UEI didn't help me, just let me fall through the cracks. El Monte, California

I recently graduated from UEI El Monte, I'm a student who got 4.0 honors. In the beginning I was told we would receive a certificate for net working as well as hardware and soft ware training. Lies I only received certifications for hard ware repair and msce, no net working cert, beyond that they promised success which I'm still waiting for. I feel cheated as they still have yet to give me any leads on a career which is another promise that was broken. now I'm stuck working at a McDonalds for minimum wage and only 12 hours a week, on top of that I owe the government some serious dough and already had to put a hold on my loan. If anyone asks me if they should sign up for this school I would reply with a drawn out NOOOOO. If anyone can help me with an idea of what I should do it would be graciously appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UEI-college-El-Monte/El-Monte-California-91744/UEI-college-El-Monte-UEI-didnt-help-me-just-let-me-fall-through-the-cracks-El-Monte-C-813132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UEI college El Monte