Complaint Review: uglue

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2010

• Reported By: Rich — conifer Colorado U.S.A.

uglue TV advertised glu-on tape product, Internet

Before I placed my order on the web, I researched any complaints on this company. I found, on this web site, one complaint about the ordering process, in that they didn't allow you to see you invoice before placing the order, and then you find extra charges filed against your credit card, and you cannot return and cancel. I thought, "only one complaint, must be the customer's fault". So I went ahead and ordered, consciously bypassing all of the special offers for just one more product, one after another. Finally I was allowed to proceed to checkout. I placed my order, and low and behold, the 6.99 S&H that was in the small print in their TV ad had somehow grown to 13.98. Why, since I had ordered ONE of the product and did not agree to any other shipping charges? When I called the 888 #. I did get a real person, who did cancel my order (did not ask why), but when I told her that I would be placing a complaint on every web site that a consumer may look at, and asked to speak to a supervisor,I was mysteriously and immediately disconnected...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uglue/internet/uglue-TV-advertised-glu-on-tape-product-Internet-617460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uglue