Complaint Review: uhaul international

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — mesa Arizona United States of America
uhaul international
2727 n central ave phoenix, Arizona United States of America

uhaul international corporate office illegal hiring procedures, terrible customer service, unethical business practices phoenix, Arizona

I applied online for a work at home position when I was pregnant. They called me right away and I went to the corporate office for testing and for an interview. I did great on the tests and they said I seemed to be exactly what they were looking for but when the interviewer saw I was pregnant she had no questions for me.

I applied again after my child was born and they called right away. I told them I had applied before and maybe they had my test results still on file, that I thought I wasn't hired because I was pregnant. She said, "and you're pregnant now, is that right?" I said no and interviewed with the same woman as the first time, with the same resume and she hired me.

The second week of training I had a trainer who was extremely unprofessional in appearance as well as in attitude. We only listened to a handful of her calls but heard her drop three calls, hang up on a customer, accidentally set an appointment in the past, lie to customers and speak in slang such as, "what you need?" She taught us things which conflicted with what another trainer had taught us, told us never apologize to the customer. Everyone on my team complained and nothing was done. When it came time for us to take calls everyone on my team said they did not feel prepared. She constantly was behind me saying things that didn't make sense when she misunderstood what I was talking to a customer about and kicking my chair. She left a woman behind several times and one man on my team got so frustrated he swore and almost walked out. I told her she didn't help me at all so she told management I didn't understand the information she was teaching though I passed a test every day and I was fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uhaul-international/phoenix-Arizona-85004/uhaul-international-corporate-office-illegal-hiring-procedures-terrible-customer-service-899349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uhaul international