occurring

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: moonlightfun71 — Barrie Ontario
uhaul Kozlov Mall Barrie, On
400 Bayfield st. Barrie, Ontario United States of America

uhaul Kozlov Mall Barrie, On made me park truck on a snow bank so the gas gage showed lower. i reported to main office took them over a month to return my money oweing! JERKS!!!! And very rude people running the uhaul at kozlov Barrie, Ontario

I was told by the people rumming the uhaul place at the kozlov mall to park the uhaul out front and line it up with the others. Without thinking, the following day i went back to retrieve money oweing from my deposit that there wasnt any! they said there was no gas put in, i argued and showed my gas reciept and mat hed up with the klm used.... to realize that where they made me park was on a snow bank to make the gas gage lower! How ignorant can one be to rip off people, seriously. I called head office with my complaint as he was an absolute argumentive person and i couldnt get anywhere with this man. It took uhaul over a month to return my money and by mail. My second time after that one, they charged me miles rather than klm... i live in Canafa. I did an intown move and was over charged drastically! I believe these ppl are pocketing customer money. Get rid of these people or move the business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uhaul-Kozlov-Mall-Barrie-On/Barrie-Ontario-/uhaul-Kozlov-Mall-Barrie-On-made-me-park-truck-on-a-snow-bank-so-the-gas-gage-showed-lo-1046857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uhaul Kozlov Mall Barrie, On