Complaint Review: UHAUL pompano beach

• Reported By: Don — Pompano Beach Florida
UHAUL pompano beach
Pompano Beach Florida Pompano beach, Florida USA

UHAUL pompano beach Do Not Rent Truck from Uhaul Pompano beach Florida

This Company rented me a truck that broke down on the trip I was on.

They promised to help me unload and change trucks to another one but after waiting 11 hours at the Uhaul place the moving company who is a sister company of Uhaul (Moving Help.com) called me back and refused to help move the stuff over to the other truck unless I ghave them my Credit Card and paid $100. When I finally got home-  I tried for 3 hours to call UHAUL and get a refund which is what I was promised by Tony the manager at the UHAUL location in Daytona on International Speedway. But they transfered us back and fourth between Uhaul and this other company at least 8 times. I have documentation of this because the credit card desptues department was on the phone with me for at least 3 hours trying to get this joke of a company to deliver on what they promised. I wouldn't have had to change trucks in the first place if they would have done their job and maintained their trucks before they put peoples lives at risk by putting dangerous unsafe trucks out on the road!!!  I was told by one of the employees at the Uhaul location in Daytona that I spent 11 hours at waiting for help that several other trucks rented in Pompano Beach had broken down on the highway and had to be towed in. This is the worst company that I have ever done business with!

when the moving company finally showed up (who is a sister company of Uhaul) they recommended Penske for truck rentals?

Guess that's who I will be using for my truck rental needs from now on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UHAUL-pompano-beach/Pompano-beach-Florida-33064/UHAUL-pompano-beach-Do-Not-Rent-Truck-from-Uhaul-Pompano-beach-Florida-1078812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UHAUL pompano beach