• Report: #1120383

• Reported By: angel_2014 — Denver Colorado
Uhaul
2322 S. Federal Boulevard Denver, Colorado USA

Uhaul Scheduled appointment but service not available Denver Colorado

I called this location 10 days in advance to have a hitch installed.  I had a reservation number and was to have the hitch put on in preparation for a trailer to be attached.

Called the company on the morning of the service to make sure that I still had an appointment, and was told yes, I did.  When I showed up to have the service done, I was told that the hitch was not there, and there was no hitch at any other location in my city.

This was a major inconvenience since I was moving, and needed to coordinate things so I could get moved.  I called customer service after the bad appointment experience and the girl was sweet and felt really bad, but could not reschedule my appointment or give me an accurate time when I could get the part.

Fortunately I was able to find another moving company.  I will never use Uhaul again. As a result of this inconvenience I had to fire 2 other companies who were involved in the move, because the timeline fell apart thanks to Uhaul.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uhaul/Denver-Colorado-80211/Uhaul-Scheduled-appointment-but-service-not-available-Denver-Colorado-1120383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uhaul