Complaint Review: UK Lottery Mrs. Julia Smith. Online co-ordinator

• Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: gerty — Johannesburg Other South Africa
UK Lottery Mrs. Julia Smith. Online co-ordinator
, Florida United States of America

UK Lottery Mrs. Julia Smith. Online co-ordinator Attention: Email Account Holder, send me fraud emails uk lottery winner uk, Florida

Received 2 emails in 3 months from UK National lottery stating I won online lottery of massive amounts.

Luckily the previous mail I notice when they ask for money I add one and one together and ask questions. They send  me 3 diff bank account no to deposit their handling fees in $580.00 R6000ZAR because I am a "Foreigner" and they have to tax. He even phone me from UK to find out when can we finalize because he have to go to court to claim my money. I raise the question if this is a scam he got upset and said why did i choose him to represent me if I not trust him. They assign him to me .I do have all the documents from the prev case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-Lottery-Mrs-Julia-Smith-Online-co-ordinator/-Florida-/UK-Lottery-Mrs-Julia-Smith-Online-co-ordinator-Attention-Email-Account-Holder-send-me-744327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK Lottery Mrs. Julia Smith. Online co-ordinator