Complaint Review: UK Lottery - TNT Courier Services

• Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:Melbourne Other
UK Lottery - TNT Courier Services
8 Deer Park Road London, United Kingdom United Kingdom

UK Lottery - TNT Courier Services Received email informing me that Ive won 300 000 pounds, had to pay courier 300pounds up front. London United Kingdom

On the 26 November I received an email informing me that I had won 300 000 british pounds in the UK Lottery. At approximately 11.15pm I received a phone call from a person at the Lottery offices telling me to choose an option from an email he had just sent me and to reply immediately so that my cheque could be sent to me. I read the email and replied by telling him that whatever prize was due to me he had permission to deduct the courier fees from that. Im sure I will never hear from them again. Fortunately he never asked me for any bank details as I would probably have given it to him without thinking twice. I then went online to checkout 'tnt couriers' and came across some bad reports. I hope others are not as gullible to get caught and done out of so much money.

Tessa
Melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UK-Lottery-TNT-Courier-Services/London-United-Kingdom-SW19-3GY/UK-Lottery-TNT-Courier-Services-Received-email-informing-me-that-Ive-won-300-000-pounds-395210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UK Lottery - TNT Courier Services