Treaty

Complaint Review: uk visa and immigration

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: fatou — london Nationwide United Kingdom
uk visa and immigration
newland house,4th Floor 137-139 Hagley Road,Birmin Internet United States of America

uk visa and immigration I had an application with them, they aked me to pay 900pound and send documents. which i did along the line they sent me all the other ducument expect my sons french passport ,i tried them over the pho birmingham, Internet

uk visa  are thives and ripoff.they asked me to pay and send the original documents ,which i did .   they collected the money and a well open the the document and collect my sons french passport and returned all the remaining documents including my sons birth certificate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uk-visa-and-immigration/internet/uk-visa-and-immigration-I-had-an-application-with-them-they-aked-me-to-pay-900pound-and-947581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uk visa and immigration