Complaint Review: Ukaegbu Ukaegbu

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Celestine — cary North Carolina
Ukaegbu Ukaegbu
6700 Belcrest Road Hyattsville, Maryland USA

Ukaegbu Ukaegbu webmaster@dosersis.com Taking $200.00 every year as hosting of internet service and refusal to give me the login information. of the website because he wants to taking $200.00 from me every year when others are charging $99.00 for the same service. of the website of my website when Hyattsville Maryland

*Author of original report: rdutaxitoprank.com website finally struck down by Ukaegbu Ukaegbu.

*Author of original report: please allow Ukaegbu Ukaegbu to respond.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal on Report Filed By Celestine Atumonye

The truth of the matter is that  Ukaegbu Ukaegbu built a taxi website for me and his nephew Dickson, a kind partnership taxi business website since 2010 and had been hosting it for us and we paid  him $740.00 and $100.00 for hosting of the website for that year.In 2011 he doubled the amount to $200.00 and I said no that was a lot of money because other companies are paying $100.00 and I demanded the login infornation of rdutaxitoprank.com web site to give to the next person who was asking $100.00  a year for the hosting of the website.He had already written me to come up with $200.00 for this year or he shot down the website.

He made changes on the website with out my personal knowledge by  having his nephew's personal cell phone number on the website.

Www. rdutaxitoprank.com has 919-638-0049,919-345-1809 and 919 -650-1255 as it's operating phone numbers.

What he did was to add 919-633-8121 as the  only operating number for the business . example if you type in rdutaxitoprank.com his nephew's cell phone number will be the number to appear on the website for the taxi business.His service is causing a lot  of problems in my life because I am not making money  from the wrbsite.He constantly changes the password login to reach the online reservation customers.Ukaegbu Ukaegbu is now holding me on my neck because he refused to give to me the login information to the website.He recently sent me an email asking me to send $200.00 to him or he will short fown the website.I have begged him several times to release to me the login information to the website and he said no and that I can report him any where I like.

I am only asking that Ukaegbu Ukaegbu should send me the login information to the rdutaxitoprank.com website so that I will give to the next guy that will take $100.00 a year to host the website.He also have my credit card information and I am afraid of that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ukaegbu-Ukaegbu/Hyattsville-Maryland-20782/Ukaegbu-Ukaegbu-webmasterdosersiscom-Taking-20000-every-year-as-hosting-of-internet-s-1127075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ukaegbu Ukaegbu

rdutaxitoprank.com website finally struck down by Ukaegbu Ukaegbu.

AUTHOR: Celestine Atumonye - ()

I am still waiting on Ukaegbu Ukaegbu to respond to my first and second reports  about his actions or involvement over Top Rank Transportation business. Ukaegbu Ukaegbu  can you tell the American people why it was easier for you to struck down the rdutaxitoprank.com website . Ukaegbu Ukaegbu this is a business website and when you struck it down you are preventing me from making income and I wil press charges against you and your company for loss of income.You looked at me as a fool that was why you never responded both to my first and second reports and what about the American people who are inpatiently waiting for your response.

please allow Ukaegbu Ukaegbu to respond.

AUTHOR: Celestine Atumonye - ()

Please Dickson allow Ukaegbu Ukaegbu to tell the American people why  he is not giving up the bad jobs he is doing at rdutaxitoprank.com website and Secondly Ukaegbu Ukaegbu had never said he had giving me the login information for rdutaxitoprank.com as I requested or giving reasons why he cannot do that or given up the maintaince of the company's taxi website as i requested and finally struck down the rdutaxitoprank.com website because he had not received $200  he was asking for.I want to  tell Ukaegbu Ukaegbu that he has no right not give up his job and at the same time struck down the website without the permission of the website owners.This is a taxi business website and it is good for Ukaegbu Ukaegbu and his company to stop me from making money to pay my bills because he had struck down the website because of wickedness.

Finally do not attack my personality because it is civilized of you to do so.I am not stupid and I kmow what I want.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal on Report Filed By Celestine Atumonye

AUTHOR: Dickson Ijioma - ()

My attention has been drawn to malicious allegations by Celestine Atumonye against Mr. Ukaegbu Ukaegbu and myself (Mr. Dickson) reported on the Ripoff Report of February 27, 2014. It is unfortunate that Celestine has chosen to use cheap lies and blackmail to achieve his mischievous goal. My attempt to refute his many lies is to put the records straight and also expose how deceitful he is. I have known this character for many years and can only conclude that it is not in his DNA to tell truth no matter the issue involved.

When Celestine and I agreed to enter into transportation business partnership in 2010, we contacted Mr. Ukaegbu to develop a website for the company. We gave him specification of what we wanted. Ukaegbu told us that it was going to cost $800.00 because we had requested for many pages: and also, $250.00 annual maintenance fee. According to him, the later amount will enable him maintain and update the website whenever necessary. After three days of deliberation we decided to give him the job. He completed the work as scheduled and had the website running. Hence, both of us, Celestine and I, were instrumental to this agreement.

Around March 2011, Ukaegbu requested for payment of the maintenance fee. Celestine objected saying that the price was high. We then called Ukaegbu to see if he can reduce the price. He told us he was willing to remove $50.00 thereby bringing the maintenance fee to $200.00. We paid this amount till 2013 when the business was finally dissolved. Thus, there was no further objection by Mr. Celestine.

It is important to note that Mr. Ukaegbu  developed the website but did not do the online advertisement like Google, Yahoo , etc . for Top Rank Transportation.

In 2010, after completion of the website, we contacted ABB Technology for the  online advertisement. We  requested Ukaegbu to give us the login information to enable ABB technology access the website. He obliged and gave us all information we requested. In 2011, we contacted another company in Colorado to enhance the performance of our advertisement. For the second time, we requested for same login information from Ukaegbu and he gave it to us. There was never a time Mr. Ukaegbu, wittingly or unwittingly, withheld login information from us. This allegation was another attempt by Celestine to discredit Ukaegbu's business reputation.

Celestine's problem with me and Ukaegbu started in 2012 when, in a desperate attempt to maneuver and run me off the business, went to T-Mobile phone company and changed SIM cards for our business phone numbers (919)638-0049 and (919)345-1809 without my knowledge. When I found out, I told him I was not going to continue the business with him. I then called one of the guys that did our online advert to include my number in Top Rank Transportation advert to enable me receive some calls, since Celestine has seized the two business phones. When he saw my number in the advert he called Ukaegbu accusing him of adding my phone number in Top Rank advert without his knowledge. He (Celestine) forgot that Ukaegbu has nothing to do with our online advertisement. However, after he apologized for what he did to we came back together as partners in 2012.

In August 2013, I again found out that Celestine had given his cell phone number to our customers, asking them to delete our business numbers they had; thereby deceiving them to believing that his cell phone number (919)539-2174 was our new business number. This disturbing development made me to let Celestine go for good. Hence the partnership was dissolved. It was after he left Top Rank Transportation that he started to engage in character assassination against me and Ukaegbu.

It is important to note how Mr. Celestine mischievously tried to assert Top Rank Transportation website as his personal property. He constantly used the word I and me without mention of his former business partner because he knows I will challenge him and expose his lies .He is a manipulator and will do anything to damage somebody's reputation.

Finally, Celestine Atumonye has nothing to do with Top Rank Transportation any more. He ceased to be a partner after his nefarious activities were discovered in August 2013. Hence, anybody dealing with him is doing so at his or her own risk. From Mr. Dickson Ijioma

Email: dickubaijioma@yahoo.com.uk