Complaint Review: uk@rentalcars.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Ronald — Houston Texas United States of America
uk@rentalcars.com
St.Geoges House 56 Peter Street Manchester M2 3NQ Internet United States of America

uk@rentalcars.com Juana Romandini I was going back to US and rented a car thru ukrentalcars @com, when i arrived in US Dollar rental cars refused to honor my voucher, I contacted rentalcars.com and they refused to give my money Internet

I rented a car thru ukrentalcars@com,   When i arrived in US, dollar rentalcars at airport refused to honor my voucher, I had to pay again to get car.  I contacted ukrentalcars and they refused to give my money back.  Customer service was rude and non professional.  ukrentalcars should be avoided!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ukrentalcarscom/internet/ukrentalcarscom-Juana-Romandini-I-was-going-back-to-US-and-rented-a-car-thru-ukrentalca-916690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uk@rentalcars.com