Complaint Review: uksoccershop.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Bertron — United States of America
uksoccershop.com

uksoccershop.com Sent me the wrong jersey and tried to tell me it was the correct year and charged me full price. I ordered a 2012 jersey they sent me a 2010. Do not order from them it is too good to be true it is, al, Internet

I order a 2012-2013 jersey I am sent a 2010 they try to tell me its the correct jersey and they dont plan on sending me a new one. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I never use my card really and after I order from them someone in the phillipines tries to use my card. Sketchy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uksoccershopcom/internet/uksoccershopcom-Sent-me-the-wrong-jersey-and-tried-to-tell-me-it-was-the-correct-year-an-933181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uksoccershop.com