Complaint Review: ulgy duckling - drive time

• Updated: Sat, May 08, 2010

• Reported By: ADRIAN — Henderson Nevada United States of America
ulgy duckling - drive time
1616 DECATUR AVE LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

ulgy duckling [ new name: drive time] DRIVE TIME THEY SOLD ME A VEHICLE ( VAN) THAT WAS UNSAFE AS A RESULT OF THE VEHICLE DEFECT ,I GOT INTO A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT SUFFERED INJURIES AND THE VEHICLE WAS TOTAL OUT , THEY COLLECTED THE FULL AMOUNT LAS VEGAS, Nevada

PURCHASE A VAN FROM UGLY DUCKING ALSO KNOWN AS DRIVE TIME IN 2002 SINCE THEN THEY HAD RECENTLY MOVED TO VARIOUS PLACE IN TOWN. THE VAN HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FROM DAY ONE , I WENT BACK AND REPORT TO THEM THE VARIOUS PROBLEMS WITH THE VAN, THEY OFFERED TO HAVE THEIR MECHANIC LOOK AND CORRECT THE PROBLEMS, IT NEVER HAPPEN I CONTINUE TO HAVE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS , I DROVE THE VAN TO AND FROM WORK EVERYDAY,FINALLY ONE DAY   I GOT INTO AND ACCIDENT , SUFFERED INJURIES AND THE VAN WAS TOTAL OUT , THE INSURANCE COMPANY PAY TO UGLY DUCKING THE FULL BALANCE OWNED IN THE ACCOUNT, THEY REPORT IT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU THAT I HAD AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE OF 500.00. BECAUSE OF MY CREDIT PROBLEMS I WENT BACK TO THEM NOT KNOWING THAT THEY HAD REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU ABOUT A BALANCE OWNED, I PURCHASE ANOTHER CAR FROM THEM BECAUSE I COULD NOT GET A LOAN FINANCE ANY WHERE ELSE..THE SECOND VAN WAS JUST AS BAD AS THE FIRST ONE NOTHING WORK RIGHT ...I RETURN IT BACK TO THEM MANY TIMES WITH THE SAME RESULT A DEFECTIVE VEHICLE FROM DAY ONE. ONE DAY I DROVE BACK TO THEIR SHOW LOT AND LEFT IT THERE ..NOW IT SHOW A VOLUNTARY REPOSSESION ON MY CREDIT REPORT...I GOT RIPOFF BIG TIME BY UGLY DUCKING D.B.A. DRIVE TIME ...PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ..ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO NEXT..I WANT TO FIGHT BACK THE INJUSTICE DONE TO ME...CONSUMER BE AWARE OF THIS AUTO DEALER..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2010 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ulgy-duckling-drive-time/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89118/ulgy-duckling-new-name-drive-time-DRIVE-TIME-THEY-SOLD-ME-A-VEHICLE-VAN-THAT-WAS-UN-601365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ulgy duckling - drive time