Complaint Review: Ulotrasound Diagnostic chool

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: Donna holland, ma. — Holland Massachusetts U.S.A.
Ulotrasound Diagnostic chool
Cadwell Dr. Springfield, Massachusetts United States of America

Ulotrasound Diagnostic chool Sanford Brown Institute The school was a total rip off scam! Springfield, Massachusetts

I attended the Ultrasound Diagnostic School aka Sanford Brown Institute in 2001. They promised me a good education. The cost of the course for Medical Assisting was $10,000.

Instructors would leave in the middle of a semister, without giving notice. We weren't given any information on why they left.  We just sat in the class room, without an instructor or education.

I was told my credits could be transferred to any college.  They were an accredited school.  That was a lie.

I graduated with a 4.0 GPA, was "Student of the Month".  When I told potential employers where I went to school they told me the school had a bad reputation and I should have attended a 2 year college and gotten my associates degree.

They couldn't place me in an externship. I found a place on my own that was willing to take me on.

I can't find a job.  My credit is ruined because I couldn't afford to pay back my student loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ulotrasound-Diagnostic-chool/Springfield-Massachusetts-/Ulotrasound-Diagnostic-chool-Sanford-Brown-Institute-The-school-was-a-total-rip-off-scam-671078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ulotrasound Diagnostic chool