Complaint Review: ulta-winter park florida

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: K.B. — deltona Florida
ulta-winter park florida
520 N Orlando Ave winter park, Florida United States of America

ulta-winter park florida magazine scam winter park, Florida

I went into Ulta in winter park florida to by a 10 dollar bottle of fingernail polish.  When I checked out the cashier asked if I would like 3 free magazines.  I said yes.  That was back in January.

now in the last week I have had 2 $10.50 charges on my debit card for glamour and allure magazines!  I called Allure and they tried to get me to keep the magazines and the charges, but they would be glad to take me off the automatic renewals for both.  I advised them that I dont even look at these magazines and that I wanted a refund and off their renewal.  The representative advised that she would take care of it and refund the $, but I also disputed it with my bank to be sure.

I also found out this just happened to a coworker in my office as well.  Obviously based on other reviews on the internet, this is a problem countrywide for Ulta.  I will never shop in their store again and will be advising all I know about this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ulta-winter-park-florida/winter-park-Florida-/ulta-winter-park-florida-magazine-scam-winter-park-Florida-1036966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ulta-winter park florida