Complaint Review: ultima Tru color

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: shawley — ligonier Pennsylvania
ultima Tru color
105 metro drive anderson, South Carolina USA

ultima Tru color rip off I bought a tapestry kit for $50.00 sent in my sons gradution photo and they never sent me the throw I tried calling, the number is disconnected tried emailing, email is invalid anderson South Carolina

I bought a tapestry kit for $50.00 sent in the photo of my sons graduation and ordered the throw,I never received the throw.I tried calling and emailing both number and email are invalid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ultima-Tru-color/anderson-South-Carolina-29625/ultima-Tru-color-rip-off-I-bought-a-tapestry-kit-for-5000-sent-in-my-sons-gradution-ph-1053568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ultima Tru color