Complaint Review: Ultimahub Business Solutions

Ultimahub Business Solutions
Shanghai, Select State/Province United States of America

Ultimahub Business Solutions Joan Liu extortion, scam, slander Shanghai, Other

*UPDATE Employee: Derek Hunter Contactpoint Threats and Childishness

Jason Hurley of Ultimahub Business Solutions contracted me via Fiverr to provide them with some marketing work on LinkedIn.  After ordering my services, Jason demanded that I provide more work than what he paid for and, if I did not, he threatened to leave negative feedback, which would have a severe impact on my steam of clientele.  At present I have 100% rating, and I believe I was targeted because I am a well-respected supplier with many happy customers.

I took to Twitter and Facebook to voice my displeasure.  After doing so, I received a string of threatening emails from Joan Liu insisting that I delete all of the negative comments.  She further accused me of being "drunk," and admonished me for calling the company on several occasions (despite never answering my call).  On top of the name calling, she threatened legal action if I did not remove the comments. [continued below]....
.....  I insisted that my right to issue such statements about my experience with the company was well within my rights, and I tried to put a stop to the harassment and offer an olive branch, but it was to no avail.

I highly recommend avoiding this company: vendor, customer, or otherwise.  They're unethical and try to force people to do their business without paying for it.  Buyer and vendor beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimahub-Business-Solutions/Shanghai-Select-StateProvince-/Ultimahub-Business-Solutions-Joan-Liu-extortion-scam-slander-Shanghai-Other-968252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimahub Business Solutions

Derek Hunter Contactpoint Threats and Childishness

AUTHOR: JoanLiu - (China)

Please ignore the above posts. They have been created by Derek Hunter of Contactpoint LLC.

Derek Hunter of Contactpoint LLC has created many such similar posts directed at us during a drunken weekend celebrating the Pasadena holiday break following us leaving negative feedback for work he (didnt do).

Derek has over the past few days phoned us many times drunk, he has also emailed and sent many tweets to our detriment as well as posting this unremovable report.

All is as mentioned due to us leaving Derek and Contactpoint LLC negative feedback to a fiverr job $5 that they were supposed to carry out for us but were unable to do as they advertised. Their advertisement was misleading. See his posts for yourself and above. They will confirm the same.

Our company always offers the best service, is client focused and are experts in our field. We hope to hear from you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks