Complaint Review: ultimate dvd series

• Submitted: Fri, December 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: brooke — webster springs West Virginia United States of America
ultimate dvd series

ultimate dvd series he called brooke a retard trailer trash jerry springer watching he laughed said we were poor, Internet

*Consumer Comment: good ordering experience

we called the seller to let him know that the dvds that were ordered did not work. he rudely stated that we had no reason to call on christmas eve and made the following statements to us. he said we were trailer trash,we watched jerry springer,we were poor,that brooke who id disabled is a retard he said that we were 16 and pregnant with another kid on the way he cussed us and finally hung up stating he didnt care about the sell and wew would not be getting money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ultimate-dvd-series/internet/ultimate-dvd-series-he-called-brooke-a-retard-trailer-trash-jerry-springer-watching-he-la-674996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ultimate dvd series

good ordering experience

AUTHOR: dwaynehanson - ()

I ordered Little House on the Prairie from ultimatedvdseries.com. I have an issue with set which I just received last week. When I finished checking all of the discs, I find out that there are 6 faulty discs – they skip and stop while playing.  I am extremely disappointed as I so wanted to watch the entire series. I emailed the seller on their website to discuss them my issues. They replied promptly and told me that it’s certainly no problem to replace the faulty discs. They asked for the list of the defective ones and for my desired shipping address. After a week, I received the replacement discs. The replacements are completely working now without defects. Additionally, the whole set I receive has fine audio/video quality. All in all, the problem has been resolved and I’m fully satisfied! why don't you try to email them, because that's what I did? and the one who assisted me is very courteous and attentive.

Felix