Complaint Review: Ultimate Living, Dallas, Texas

• Updated: Thu, February 11, 2010

• Reported By: Angel — Na Internet United States of America
Ultimate Living, Dallas, Texas
PO Box 1913126 Internet, Texas United States of America

Ultimate Living, Dallas, Texas Product: Green Miracle Powder THIS STUFF IS TOXIC! WILL DAMAGE YOUR LIVER AS IT DID MINE! Internet, Texas

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO IS SEEKING TO USE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO HELP SUSTAIN YOUR GOOD HEALTH, STAY AWAY FROM ULTIMATELIVING.COM!

I purchased this GREEN MIRACLE POWDER and like a fool, ingested this stuff as it directed, one scoop every morning 1/2 hour before breakfast in my favorite glass of juice as suggested and after 3-4 months, ended up in my doctor's office and then the hospital for 3 days to learn that my liver had been severely damaged by taking this stuff!! How do I know? I had to undergo a LIVER BIOPSY and multiple sonograms and CT scans that revealed I had lost 50% of the function of my liver by ingesting this stuff. I was surrounded by a liver transplant team and my beloved doctor while in the hospital explaining how dangerous NATURAL GREEN HERBS can be ESPESCIALLY THOSE THAT ARE NOT APPROVED NOR REGULATED BY THE FDA! They told me that you never know what they are REALLY PUTTING INTO THIS STUFF! My liver had become inflamed and built up a severe toxicity that left me tired, weak with jaundice, nausea & vomiting. I couldn't digest my food and wondered what in the world was going on as I had taken the flu shot and no one around me had been ill. I was unable to go to work for 3 weeks and as a result had to be DETOXED with IV meds from this grueling so called MIRACLE POWDER and put on medication to help the bile ducts and liver recuperate and heal. BY PASS THIS online gimmick AND STICK WITH YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE. No one should ever have to go through what I did. You will be sicker than a dog and it can make you feel depressed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Living-Dallas-Texas/Internet-Texas-75219/Ultimate-Living-Dallas-Texas-Product-Green-Miracle-Powder-THIS-STUFF-IS-TOXIC-WILL-DAM-567883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Living, Dallas, Texas