Complaint Review: Ultimate Motor Sports

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Frank Micchia — Canfield Ohio
Ultimate Motor Sports
10311 Altonbury Ln. Houston, Texas USA

Ultimate Motor Sports Beware....List on E-Bay, then call you and cancel the E-Bay Ad. Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Two sides

This outfit advertises on E-Bay.   I asked a question.  Then they asked for a phone number and called me.   First Omar, then his side-kick Joe.  They negotiated a price and once I agreed, they removed this listing from E-Bay.

So, E-Bay did not get paid and the sale was not protected by the E-Bay customer protection  (my bad).

As it turned out the auto had major problems which i had to pay to get repaired.   Ultimate Auto Sports would do nothing.   After many calls  Omar,   refused to talk to me.   In investigating further,  there was an open ticket at a Houston New Car dealer for the very same problem I had.  The issue was there and not disclosed by Ultimate Motor Sports.

Keep away......far away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Motor-Sports/Houston-Texas-77031/Ultimate-Motor-Sports-BewareList-on-E-Bay-then-call-you-and-cancel-the-E-Bay-Ad-Hou-1098538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Motor Sports

Two sides

AUTHOR: Lance - (USA)

This is in response to previous complaints that I have read, on this car dealer. I am an individual and was shopping for a used vehicle, on the internet (Infiniti QX56). I found a really good clean and well priced vehicle at Ultimate Motorsports. I am a 34 year law enforcement officer and I did my due diligence in researching the dealer. I found some complaints on this dealer. I saw where individuals complained that the dealer went outside of ebay, to complete a sale. I have no problem with this because ebay screwed me on a complaint I made, years ago. So, it doesn't bother me that the dealer did so, if he did. It doesn't affect the product or the transaction. So what.

There were approximately 4 people who made the identical ebay complaint. I didn't feel it warranted any concern.

I did find 1 complaint that caused me to proceed with caution. The guy said the dealer was dishonest, had pretty pictures, but crappy cars and his female manager was a real mean girl. Well, being a long time police officer, I know there are always 2 sides to every story. So, I called the dealer (Omar) and spoke rather candidly about those complaints. After a long conversation, I began to feel more comfortable with him. I know from working with the general public, everyday, that you can't please everyone, all of the time. You really can't. Someone else's view of a complaint is not always the same as the other party's.

Anyway, the car Omar had was ALMOST to good to be true. Great reasonable price and super clean. I thought, can't be. I thought it might be one of those, "Oh, we just sold that an hour ago" car. That has happened at my local dealers, on numerous occassions. The pictures were beautiful.

Omar explained that he has sold thousands of cars and that the number of complaints were very miniscule, in comparison to the number of cars sold. And, he's right.

So, I bit the bullet and wired him $30,000 plus dollars, sight unseen, within hours. His pics were numerous and reflected the true condition of the vehicle. But, in the back of my mind, the concern still lingered.

The very day that I wired the money, Omar sent me a text/pic showing a pretty good little scratch on the fender well. He offered a $300.00 refund or to fix it, but he needed 2 days. That was on a wednesday. I chose to have him fix it.

On Sunday, 4 days later, the car was delivered to my house. The transport driver was very clean cut, well dressed, spoke very well. The post delivery inspection was perfect. No damages, what so ever.

The vehicle is awesome. It is every bit as clean and nice as Omar said. I am pleasantly surprised. And, I even offered him less than his discounted sales price. He accepted; no hassle, no BS, no extra fees, at all. It was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. It really was.

I hate it that another person had a bad experience, but I did not. Mine was awesome. I wish all of my previous purchases were as easy. The girl was still working there and she took my initial offer. No hassle, very polite. Done in about 3 minutes.

There are always 2 sides to every person's story. It's what I do for a living. I do not judge, I absorb the facts and base my law enforcement actions on those gathered facts. If you broke the law, I arrested you. If someone said you broke the law, but you didn't, then I do the right thing.

Bottom line, I took a chance on Omar and absolutely do not regret it! He was professional, polite and took his time to present the facts. I listened and made up my mind.

Anyone can contact me through my email, if you are uncomfortable about the few complaints on this dealership. I will give you the honest facts about my experience. Do not runaway from this guy's dealership or web site. He really does have nice clean cars at an unreal price. Better than any of my local car companies.

Yes, yes, yes. Do business with Omar. He was exactly what he said he was and his cars are exactly as portayed. I am very happy!