Complaint Review: Ultimate Orpingtons

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: AnnaLynn — Baltimore Maryland
Ultimate Orpingtons
Woodstock / Maurertown, Virginia USA

Ultimate Orpingtons Old Orchard Farms, Gary Mignot, Lauren Mignot ONLINE SCAM ARTISTS! CONS! DONT LET THE MIGNOTS STEAL YOUR MONEY! Woodstock / Maurertown Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Proof!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ok

*Author of original report: Lauren Mignot: AKA: "Habitual Lair"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WOW

*Author of original report: Really?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us

Ultimate Orpingtons, Old Orchard Farms, OldOrchard Farms.. Who knows what they will change their name to next?! ALL of these names, are popular aliases of Gary and Lauren Mignot who are currently running an online chicken scam in Virginia! They were advertising 12 assorted orpington chicks for $250 online.. I contacted them, paid my $250, and STILL have not recived my chicks!! It has now been 3 months!! My phone calls go unreturned, and they have blocked me on facebook and email. They SCAMMED me out of $250! Dont make the same mistake!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Orpingtons/Woodstock-Maurertown-Virginia-22664/Ultimate-Orpingtons-Old-Orchard-Farms-Gary-Mignot-Lauren-Mignot-ONLINE-SCAM-ARTISTS-CO-1138069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Orpingtons

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Proof!

AUTHOR: oldorchardfarms - ()

If you really did order from us and your claim is true. please provided public proof by uploading an image of you invoice, we only accept one form of payment so that should be very easy to prove. You can also take a screen shot of your computer screen where you have attempted to contact us and we have refused your order, or a copy of your call history where you have made the attempts to contact us on our bussiness phone, emails you have sent to us. Show some type of photographic proof.

I have added 3 screen shots of reviews from our most recent customers (and one who we could have very well taken money from but do not)

Like i have said i will let other do the talking for us. We are far from what you claim as a scam proof is in the writting that is on a review page on facebook.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ok

AUTHOR: oldorchardfarms - ()

I am done trying to work though this with you after you know for a fact you have 3 diffrent ways to contact me, my personal phone number i have listed twice for you but still no phone call, you may keep up with the name calling and claiming this or that but in reality you have not made an attempt to contact me at all, You can not even post your real name and your making false claims. For one i can not block anyone from contacting me on my website, two, i can not block you from a bussiness facebook, three i cant block you from calling the phone number listed when i have no clue who you are.

Everyone that has ordered from my company in the last three months, has not ordered $250 as you claim you have.  Plus everyone that has ordered is very pleased with there orders and everyone has recived there order.  So at this point I have done everything to find out what is going on. You have refuesed to give any information on what your order was and who you are. I can only be forced to belive you have never ordered from my company, and you are just claiming this to attempt to hurt me.  I will let my customers and the amazing word of mouth my company has do the talking.

I am done with this false claim, i have given you ways to contact me personally.  If anyone has any concern they also now have my personal cell phone number. Simple as picking up a phone and calling, you could even call from a blocked number and it would not be blocked, there is no way to block unknow callers, so you have not made any attempt to contact myself.  Also you have proven how truly immature you are instead of talking normal youfeel the need to call names like we are in high school.

Sorry to sound so harsh but i am fed up with the go around with you.  I have done what i can, but since you refuse to contact me or even inform me of what your order was, invoice number and date of order, there is nothing i can do!

Also to make a correction on our name, we have never changed it.  It is Old Orchard Farms clearly you claim 2 of the names we changed but there the same, and our website yes is ultimateorpingtons.com, due to the fact of other farms name old orchard farms, upon going to our website in big letters it says Old Orchard Farms.

Lauren Mignot: AKA: "Habitual Lair"

AUTHOR: AnnaLynn - ()

Lauren: You lie more than anyone I have EVER met. It must be tiring to live they way that you do. How do you keep all the lies straight?  You just lie and lie, and think that is OK.. Well, it is NOT OK. You have ignored me for months, scammed me out of money, and now when you are called out in a public way, you just lie and lie to try to make yourself not look so bad. You are a con-artist and a habitual liar! I WILL SEE JUSTICE SERVED!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WOW

AUTHOR: oldorchardfarms - ()

WOW, why name call, i am just asking how i can help you you and then you verbally attack me. I have given you my cell phone number and you have not called, i also have not a single person blocked on my facebook.  How can I address your issue if you 1. refuse to give me your real name and information so i can see what is going on, your order could just be on back order due to working with live poultry they decided when i will ship 2. have clearly stated you refuse to contact me after i give you information on how to contact me (no i am for 1 not trying to make my self look good, I really want to know what you have ordered and what is going on) 3. you say you ordered a special that we never ran.  4. We have a lot of amazing customers that are very pleased with how we operate out company, i guess that is why i am so confused as why you making this claim.

It was one of my customers that showed me this.  The only only person i have ever refused another shipment of live day old chicks to is 1 and thats because they one opened the package took what birds they would like, stole federal documation on the birds, and then decided to refuse the shipment and send LIVE POULTRY BACK THOUGH THE MAIL KNOWING THEY WOULD DIE. We do now have a disclaimer due to your actions.  I also have filed animal cruelty chages because they are innocent and to be treated like they were at the hands of a monster i am sorry, and yes i will publicly state i will never ever ship to them again i prefer to ship chicks to people would appreeciate them.

You claim our little farm is a scam but if we were a scam we would not have a company that is 10 years old and still running strong. Sorry if a company is a scam they never last, so in the 10 years we have operated your the first to do this.  Once again you are more then welcome to contact me on my cell phone 540-233-1249, you know our website link so there is a contact page there, also it is not hard to find us, we do have a farm facebook page that no you can not block anyone so i dont understand that claim, but i will ask you have a little respect when contacting me, seems how you seem to enjoy verbaly attacking others.  I hope you had a nice easter and have a great day!!!

Really?

AUTHOR: AnnaLynn - ()

Lauren: (The Red-headed Evil Ogre, and brains behind the Ultimate Orpingtons Scam) are you seriously going to ask me to contact you, when you have been ignoring ALL my phone calls,Txts, emails, and blocked me on facebook?? I have not heard a single word from you in over 3 months! How am I supposed to contact you, when you ignore ALL my attempts to contact you??!! You are just trying to PRETEND like you "want to make things right," so you dont look so guilty!  You are such a LIAR and FAKE. I hate to be a "whistle-blower, " but it is time your little scam be exposed. You can ignore me if you want, but I will NOT roll over and take it while you steal my money! It won't be long before others start filing reports. I'm in the process of filing a class-action suit against you, and your little scam farm. Hold onto your hat honey, cuz im just getting started. You will rue the day that you ever scammed this girl! I will do everything I can to expose you!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us

AUTHOR: oldorchardfarms - ()

I am sorry you feel we are a rip off, we do not have a special nor have we had a special for 12 chicks at the price of $250, nor do i have any information on your name and location. I have looked though all our orders.  If you would please contact us with you real information that would be great. At this point we have no information on you nor about you and no one that has ordered from baltimore md or under the name of annalynn. We have never blocked anyone on facebook nor would we refuse anyone there order. You also could have easily contact us from our contact page on the website if you were unable to reach us.  That is not how we operate our company. I have a feeling you may have the wrong company as I lauren am not married to a gary never have been, nor does a gary even operate from this company.  You may contact me directly on my personal cell phone 5402331249 at anytime to resolve this issue and i can find out your real name/location and order.  Please do remember we are dealing with live poultry.  It all depends on when the hens lay and what eggs will hatch, we do try to our best at getting every order out in a timely manner. I hope that you contact me so we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.