Complaint Review: Ultimate Properties

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: JayHeff — Avondale Arizona
Ultimate Properties
8518 W. Deer Valley rd #100 Peoria, Arizona USA

Ultimate Properties Ryan Reid Falsified rental home advertisements,fraudulent lease,breached rental contract. Peoria Arizona

In 2013 I signed a Lease with ultimate Properties for a rental Home in Surprise Arizona,This home was advertised as having "NO H.O.A".The lease also stated that there was no Home owners association at the property.

After I paid all the deposits and first months rent I found out through neighbors that there was infact a very strict H.O.A in the neigborhood and that they (the Neighbors) had made several complaints to the H.O.A about Ultimate properties advertising homes as "NO "H.O.A".

When I brought this new information to Ryan Reid of Ultimate properties and asked to be released from the lease and a refund of monies I was immiedatley me with hostilities and threats of eviction and lawsuits.

I advised ultimate properties of their breech of contract through means of a fraudulent lease and advised them that i would not be moving into the home due to their misleading me and ommiting crucial thruths from their contracts.They completely ignored me and would not listen to my complaints.

I have since filed a pending lawsuit against Ultimate Properties which they have responded to with more underhanded tactics and deceptions in court such as filing a lawsuit in one court stating that they thought I lived in the home and then Filing in another court that they knew i NEVER lived in the home..

Ultimate Properties has as of this date spent more then three times the money they owe me in court just to not pay me back.They knowingly falsified a legally binding contract and deliberatley lied to me in order to trick me into signing a bogus lease.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Properties/Peoria-Arizona-85382/Ultimate-Properties-Ryan-Reid-Falsified-rental-home-advertisementsfraudulent-leasebrea-1096422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Properties