Complaint Review: Ultimate Readers Service

• Reported By: Carol Ann — Girard Pennsylvania
Ultimate Readers Service
Po Box 771747 Lakewood, New York USA

Ultimate Readers Service harassed,intimidated, and threatened Lakewood ohio

I have been trying to cancel what ever subscription was made in my name with this company for months. I have received 50 - 100 phone calls, bills. I have told this company that I did not order there product. I was billed back on 4/18/2013 for 39.90 which I did not authorize. My information was given to this company by someone other than myself.

I have told them this, requested them to cancel what ever there product is and have also explained to them  that I did not order. And no further payment was authorized and want a refund of the 39.90. this has been going on for months, I am being harassed. I have repeately told them to put me on the do not call do not contact list.

The last bill I received is that they have billed me $565.62 or $932.70 to continue service for account # UP831-03557-9 They tell me they sent my account to Loss and Protection Department. Credit Office CS Garfield. I have told them I did not order and that I am a disable woman on Social Security income. I am sick of this company and need something done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Readers-Service/Lakewood-New-York-44107-0067/Ultimate-Readers-Service-harassedintimidated-and-threatened-Lakewood-ohio-1082921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Readers Service