Complaint Review: Ultimate Readers Service

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Roy — Ocean City Maryland
Ultimate Readers Service
PO Box 771747 Lakewood, Ohio USA

Ultimate Readers Service Bait and Switch - Offered WOMAN'S WORLD and later said they couldn't provide. I told them to cancel and they said I'd have to chose another magazine. I said cancel. Lakewood Ohio

I placed a subscription for WOMAN'S WORLD and later was sent a letter saying they could not provide the magazine. I told them to cancel. They said I'd have to chose another magazine. I said I didn't want another magazine and cancel. They said they couldn't cancel. So they call, I write, they call, I write. I cannot get them to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Readers-Service/Lakewood-Ohio-44107/Ultimate-Readers-Service-Bait-and-Switch-Offered-WOMANS-WORLD-and-later-said-they-coul-1083596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Readers Service