Complaint Review: Ultimate security force

Ultimate security force
39th street 66 Manhattan, New York USA

Ultimate security force Took my money.. Scams. Liars Manhattan New York

*Consumer Comment: I got a good service from ultimate security

when I went to the company I was told by a lady by the name of ms. Short she told me I had to pay 75$ for trainning and immidately after training I would be place in a spot where they have contracts and after she told me that she then said I had to pay an additional 25$ for the ceritification to show that I got the training so I went true with it then  she made me sign a contract stating  that it was for the 8 hr and 16 hr certification which I dident need because I already had when I asked aBout it she said that was jus for the people that was give ing  the certificate it's not a matter after my trainning I was told that that. They where going to send me out to places so I can try to get hired. If that was the case I would of done that myself I dident have to pay for that I did not ask for the certification I thought it was training to start the Job wen I asked for my money back theda saitht hat I had already signed the contract and they where not going to give me my money back. That company lies tro people and the take ur hard earn money and its not fare to people that do not have the money to giving away something need to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-security-force/Manhattan-New-York-10018/Ultimate-security-force-Took-my-money-Scams-Liars-Manhattan-New-York-1051185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate security force

I got a good service from ultimate security

AUTHOR: marco r - ()

I was looking to get in the security field, my friend had told me that the training was simple and the process didnt take long to complete and that after i complete my training and optain my license i was going to be able to get employ as long i have a good representation and be responsible. I call a lady name ms. robinson she explain to me a litter of the opportunities that are in the field and explaint to me again that i needed to get my training done and my security guard license. The turn down was when she ask me for $75 dollars that were going to be for my training.

But i still decide to make a interview with her for the next day. When i got to the office i was seeing by her supervisor ms. short, i ask her a lot of question about the company and what was going to happen after i take the training. she told be that after i completed my training, i had to fill out for my security license and that was going to take a couple of weeks and that i also had to pay for my license. that i had to make an investment to get everything that i needed to work as a security guard.

i though about spending money, because i read many complaints about companies who take people money and dont give them no training or no help getting a job. anyways i decide to spend the money the total was about $438. i completed the training that i needed to take after when to do my finger prints and apply for the license. after 3 weeks i got the license in the mail. when i call her back to send me out in the field she send me to the a guy name mr. adams he send me to two security companies. one i didnt like because it was going to be patroling a residential building.

but after i went to the second one in queens i decide to take it because it was in an office space in jaimaica queens all i had to do was make sure that people know where they were going and check id from unknow people. they started paying me $10 per hour and say that if i pass my provetional period i could of get a raised. also ms. short told me that after i get some experience i can go back to see if i can get more money in the field. im glad i went over there, i believe that if you do what you have to do they will help you, like they help me.