Complaint Review: Ultimate Services For You

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: samsimon — brooklyn New York
Ultimate Services For You
1506 Sheepshead Bay Rd Brooklyn, New York USA

Ultimate Services For You Wage violation, unfair salary, unpaid overtime, no medical coverage, unpaid unused vacation, unpaid sick days, unpaid holidays as overtime hours. Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: We are suing this company now

*Consumer Comment: Too much time may have passed to file a claim, but here's a link to the New York wage and hour commission website, it's a good start.

They started to pay me $5 per hour with no overtime on 10/23/2011. They notified me before one day, without any reason why they are changing my salary, they said that they are going to change my salary from $8.25 per regular hour and $10.88 for overtime per hour to just $5 per hour. I also got sick from 02/07/2012 till 02/08/2012, I was sick for two days. I got check on Wednesday (02/22/2012) and I saw that they didn't pay these two sick days. They took $120 off my check. They stopped to send checks to me in April 2011 with no reason. Furthermore, they stopped direct deposit long time ago. So my son had to travel twice a month to get my checks. He spent around an hour to get there and back to home. They paid me by-weekly basis. They didn't pay me for unused vacation at all in 2008 and 2011. They paid me $300(it's $7.25 an hour) for unused vacation in 2009 and in 2010. They’ve never paid me while I was working holidays as overtime hours(Time and a half per hour), but on their sheet of benefit which they gave me, says that they will pay for Aides who works on holidays as overtime hours. And I was sick for 3 days in 2010 they just paid me $187.20 for those days. In 2011 they paid $60 for 3 sick days, I was sick for 4 days that time. I have the copy of the time sheets and all pay stubs. They've never gave me Medical coverage. I came to the office on 11/04/2011 to talk about unfair salary, unpaid overtime, and unfair pay for sick days, unpaid unused vacation for 2008 and 2011 year, and also unpaid working during holidays as overtime hours. I spoke with Lyudmila Berlinkova, I think she is the owner, supervisor and manager of this company with her husband Leonid Berlinkov. She said that she won't refund any unpaid money back to me. She refused to pay back money which she owed to me. She said, if I don't like something, I can quit. She talked to me in very rude, angry and aggressive way. She didn't answer and explain any question which I asked her. Then she forced me to leave her office and closed a door in front of my face. I felt very upset, scared and nervous for few days. I even took some medicine to calm down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Services-For-You/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/Ultimate-Services-For-You-Wage-violation-unfair-salary-unpaid-overtime-no-medical-cove-1123954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Services For You

We are suing this company now

AUTHOR: samsimon - ()

We opened a case 1 year ago. So, hope will win it this year. And If administrators will allow me to post our attorney contact info here, I will do it.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()