Complaint Review: Ultimate staffing

• Reported By: Dee — West covina California United States of America
Ultimate staffing
Brea, California United States of America

Ultimate staffing The staff need educated Brea, California

My experience from this company. This recruiter calls me says she seen my resume wants me to come in says she has a job for me. I say ok, I drive all the way there which is 45 minutes away. She asked me a few brief questions, then proceeds to tell me I need to make a video of myself for prospective employers, I do. Then I left and no word from her at all, every time I called to follow up she was not there or out. I finally got in touch with her, the lady tells me I was not qualified for a customer service job, which is the job she offered me. I said ok, but wait ? I have been in the hospitality industry for around 12 years and my paycheck depended on my customer service skills, so she is wrong! Next she tells me I am not qualified to work in a small medical office, I said ok, but wait? I used to work for a medical management IPA for 5 years as a utilization Management Coordinator which I dealt over 100,000 patients, and worked with two medical directors and ten RN's ,so she is wrong again. Not to mention I was a teacher for 4 years as well. This person can not get people jobs because she is unqualified due to not knowing what the job descriptions are and what they entail and how you can cross over those qualifications to be used in other areas. This ultimate staffing recruiter also was mentioned about being a police dispatcher and how the applicants come in there for typing certificates and that is all that is required to get the job as a dispatcher, WOW is she not very bright, you need to take a test to get the job as a dispatcher and it is a very hard test as well, so that statement also clarified to me that this particular company does not know what the jobs are and what qualifications go along with the jobs. Don't depend on companies like these to find you work, they are worthless and clueless and do nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-staffing/Brea-California-/Ultimate-staffing-The-staff-need-educated-Brea-California-947212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate staffing