• Report: #1142096

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: C Kincaid — Corpus Christi Texas
Ultimate Unity Inc
15915 Regal Trace Lane Houston, Texas USA

Ultimate Unity Inc Team United Deceived me into thinking my purchase was going to help young black individuals like who came to me door Houston Texas

Dec 11, 2013 Team United knocked on my door to present their story of me buying a magazine would help education of young black people such as themselves .  I purchased a series of educational magazines called Turtle for $43.00.  This was the cheapest magazine on the list but it was for my grandson so why not I thought.  The two young women invited themselves in, claiming they were so hot standing at the door and was. Rey friendly with my daughter and Granddaughter.  It took forever for them to leave.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Unity-Inc/Houston-Texas-78414/Ultimate-Unity-Inc-Team-United-Deceived-me-into-thinking-my-purchase-was-going-to-help-yo-1142096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Unity Inc