- Report: #704350
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ultimate Unity, INC
Ultimate Unity, INC219-809-5732 Michigan City, Indiana United States of America
Ultimate Unity, INC Urban development solutions, INC magazine buying scam Michigan City , Indiana
*Consumer Comment: In response to the "employee"
*UPDATE Employee: A Young black man?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I also had a young black man come to my door giving a sob story about trying to get out of his bad situation (felony conviction for prior drug sales) and trying to support his young daughter. This company will give him commission for selling magazines. They feed and house him and others like him. I asked if I could make a donation, he said no. I should have realized then it was a scam. I was in a hurry so I purchased some magazines. I proceeded straight to the internet to look up the company as soon as I saw the you may cancel clause in the upper right corner of the order form. I realized then it was a scam and immediately called to cancel my order. I was told they would try to mail me my check. If I notice that it gets cashed, to send them a copy of my order and her name and the date today and they would send me the money. I probably should just cancel the check. I have read other reports where the check was never returned and and communication of cancellation was denied by the company. NEVER BY FROM DOOR TO DOOR SALESMAN!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Unity-INC/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/Ultimate-Unity-INC-Urban-development-solutions-INC-magazine-buying-scam-Michigan-City--704350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.