Complaint Review: Ultimate Unity, INC

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: E Bryson — Fayetteville Georgia United States of America
Ultimate Unity, INC
219-809-5732 Michigan City, Indiana United States of America

Ultimate Unity, INC Urban development solutions, INC magazine buying scam Michigan City , Indiana

*Consumer Comment: In response to the "employee"

*UPDATE Employee: A Young black man?

• I also had a young black man come to my door giving a sob story about trying to get out of his bad situation (felony conviction for prior drug sales) and trying to support his young daughter. This company will give him commission for selling magazines. They feed and house him and others like him. I asked if I could make a donation, he said no. I should have realized then it was a scam. I was in a hurry so I purchased some magazines. I proceeded straight to the internet to look up the company as soon as I saw the you may cancel clause in the upper right corner of the order form. I realized then it was a scam and immediately called to cancel my order. I was told they would try to mail me my check. If I notice that it gets cashed, to send them a copy of my order and her name and the date today and they would send me the money. I probably should just cancel the check. I have read other reports where the check was never returned and and communication of cancellation was denied by the company. NEVER BY FROM DOOR TO DOOR SALESMAN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Unity-INC/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/Ultimate-Unity-INC-Urban-development-solutions-INC-magazine-buying-scam-Michigan-City--704350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Unity, INC

In response to the "employee"

AUTHOR: elizabeth - (United States of America)

I experienced a situation matching the description given by the original poster. I had a bad feeling the moment after the transaction was made, but I was eager to help the young man and wanted to trust him. Immediately afterwards I researched the company. ALL of the results were negative and I was lead to this website. I would like to note that not only did this website confirm my suspicions on this "company" but it was, in fact, the comments from the individuals that claimed to be associated with these companies that set my feelings into stone. NEVER, EVER have I witnessed a respectable company allow its associates to call their costumers racists. Almost all of the reviews that I viewed on this website had either rude or unprofessional responses from those who claim to be employed by these companies (Ultimate Unity etc.). Even if these companies were trustworthy you have  single handedly desecrated your relationship with your costumers through your means of unmannered communication. What a shame. I truly wish that there were respectable individuals left in this world.

A Young black man?

AUTHOR: Ultimate Unity - (United States of America)

Hello sir/mam. We are Ultimate Unity, a magazine clearing house, not Ultimate Solutions.
All of the phone numbers for Ultimate Unity are in working order and
have been since it's inception. On the company's website under contact
us, it states the business hours. Ultimate Unity does not have a company
voice mail system at this time. On the receipts, the delivery time is
printed in bold letters, PLEASE ALLOW 90-120 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. You can
track your orders here..www.uunity.biz. Please provide me with your
receipt number and the sales date, and I will track this order. I'm
sorry if you feel as though you were robbed but I can assure you, you
were not. There is definitely a lack of communication here, but robbery?
Ultimate Unity is just a subscription clearing house for various
magazines sales organizations. If we were robbing you, I would not be
responding to this rip off report. Had you went to the company's
website, and contacted us thru that medium, you would have been refunded
or received your order. Whichever course you would have chosen.
www.urbands.com is the company website for the sales organization. I
will be awaiting your response. Please realize the time difference when
contacting customer service at Ultimate Unity. Thank you. Also, if your not a racist, why did you make it painfully clear what color the young man was? WHAT IMPORTANCE DOES A PERSON'S COLOR PLAY IN THIS MATTER...none. You were just impatient and racist, it is very simple.