Complaint Review: ultimate Unity

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: Art Z — Waterbury Connecticut
ultimate Unity
8557 W US Highway 20 Michigan City, Indiana USA

ultimate Unity Promised much more for the amount I paid (135,00) Michigan City Indiana

A female individual came to my house and recited a script about young urban African Americans learning how to promote and educate themselves in a stuggeling job market.She offered educational books for our toddler. One was a musical learning tool, and also promised a children's encyclopedia. Then hit me with a $135.00 total, which I was figuring in the 40-50 range for what the literature showed.                                                                                                                                                                                           I recieved 1 broken cheap piano/book. I put it's fair market value at any Walmart type department store around $15.00 to 20.00 dollars, tops. The broken purchase took 2 months and my wife is not happy with me falling for this type of scam. I will say the young lady was very convincing, and I felt it was a worthy charitable contribution.

I feel foolish and angry and hopefully, some of my money can be returned. These people are not very ethical and should be held responsible for their poorly chosen actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ultimate-Unity/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/ultimate-Unity-Promised-much-more-for-the-amount-I-paid-13500-Michigan-City-Indiana-1090994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ultimate Unity